News Ticker
  • Aero Sim News
  • ASDG Announces Cessna Citation X for X-Plane.

Hey Guys,

i´m a little bit sad about ASDG. On the Org-forum i post somthing about my feelings  about the Piper Cub.

So there was an announcement  from Whiskeysim that i get my money back.... He told me that he ask the store for an refund... there was no answer....

After a few weeks i ask him about the status... he told me that i get my money back on Paypal when  i get no message from the Org on the next 24 hours......

There was no message.. so i send him again a small text..... He told me that Alan  have to do this refund on my Paypal.. there was no further message so i send him again a message...

Since April 25th i got no reaction no money no message.... It is very nice from ASDG that they make an offer to me but it makes me very sad that they break there promise.

Hi 89,

I don't know what the issue is, but I'm pretty sure that something has fallen through the cracks, vs. not planning on giving you a refund.  If it is on Alan's plate, it may take some time as he has a very full plate.  Our apologies.  I'll send a reminder ping to them.  Did you send your account info to them so that they know who they are refunding?

I send Whiskeysim all the infos that he need but that was a month ago. The first idea was that i get the money back from the Org. Then i tld me that i get my money from Alan via Paypal but after that message no further contact. My messages to Whiskey, Aerosim and Pilotalva where never read.

I sent msgs to Rush and WhiskeySim.  Hopefully will hear something back soon.  They don't always check the org stuff.  There's too many places for information / interaction.  I'll let you know or they'll get back to you.  If I could help you with it I would. Again, apologies for the delays.

So whats now?

Its been almost a week and nothing happend.

And thats is the point why i´m sad and angry.... Promises were made and thene no further communication.

I´m waiting almost 2 months for the promised refund. Thats not fair to me and your other costumers.

I understand your frustration and that you're upset.  I can only ask for  you to please have some more patience, which I also understand that you've had already.  Since he has discussed it in Discord and on stream, I'll share with you that Rush's sister passed away, so he's very distracted at the moment and trying to get to Australia.  It's not an excuse, just an explanation.  I will follow up with him again when he returns or things settle down since I think this is in his hands.

Can you tell me why the org didn't give you a refund?

Thank you and apologies.  I understand the delay has to be maddening from your point of view.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:44 PM, 22Whiskey said:

I understand your frustration and that you're upset.  I can only ask for  you to please have some more patience, which I also understand that you've had already.  Since he has discussed it in Discord and on stream, I'll share with you that Rush's sister passed away, so he's very distracted at the moment and trying to get to Australia.  It's not an excuse, just an explanation.  I will follow up with him again when he returns or things settle down since I think this is in his hands.

Can you tell me why the org didn't give you a refund?

Thank you and apologies.  I understand the delay has to be maddening from your point of view.

Thats very sad for him. My thoughts are with him.

i don´t know why the Org don´t give me a refund.... Whiskeysim never gets a answer from the Org. So and thats why he told me that i will get a refund via Paypal from ASDG direct.