News Ticker
  • Aero Sim News
  • ASDG Announces Cessna Citation X for X-Plane.
Sign in to follow this  
deimos256

Odd Gauge reflections

Running the latest version of the Super Cub I am noticing some anomalies with the gauge reflections, these only show up at very specific angles, so getting a picture of them was challenging.  One pic attached is of the issue from a normal view and a second shot close up for detail

PiperPA18ASG_Standard_2.png

PiperPA18ASG_Standard_1.png

Update-

I did another flight today and it looks like this effect is actually shadows from the gauges  themselves.  See the attached pic.

PiperPA18ASG_Standard_3.png

On 4/8/2018 at 6:31 AM, deimos256 said:

Update-

I did another flight today and it looks like this effect is actually shadows from the gauges  themselves.  See the attached pic.

PiperPA18ASG_Standard_3.png

Interesting, have you tried another GA plane to see if you get the same effect? I just tried it on my dev system and I am not seeing those shadows.

I don't see it with other aircraft, in fact all shadows are fine for this aircraft EXCEPT the gauge bezels.  I updated my graphics drivers last night and I'll test it out now while I have some time.

5 hours ago, deimos256 said:

I don't see it with other aircraft, in fact all shadows are fine for this aircraft EXCEPT the gauge bezels.  I updated my graphics drivers last night and I'll test it out now while I have some time.

No worries, ill do some research on it tonight.

I stand corrected, this seems to be happening on other planes as well. My apologies.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, deimos256 said:

I stand corrected, this seems to be happening on other planes as well. My apologies.

Thanks for letting us know!!!!