For those of you that use FSX and P3D you'll be glad to hear that Flight1 has released their version of the GNS 530/430. The Flight1 GNS are nearly identical to their real-world counterparts and will make a great addition to trainers that add it.
Purchase and Download
Flight1.com - $49.99 for FSX
Flight1.com - $69.95 for P3D
The Flight1 Software GNS series gauges are nearly identical to their real-world counterparts.
- Smooth Framerate Performance - The GNS Avionics Series is a step above other avionics packages out there, in that it doesn't use FSX/P3D internal processes to hinder simulation performance. All avionics data structures, calculations, and processes are done on its own using external processes that are separate from FSX. This allows your simulation experience to run smoother and have minimal frame rate or VAS impact overall.
- Each GNS series gauge features a high-contrast color display that makes it easy to read and interpret pilot-critical information. Quickly and easily see your position realtive to ground features, navaids, flight plan routings, approach procedures and more.
- Built-in terrain and navigation databases provide a clear, concise picture of where you are and where you're heading.
- The navigation database contains location reference for airports, VORs, NDBs, Intersections, Special Use Airspace and more.
- A detailed basemap shows airports, cities, highways, railroads, rivers, lakes, coastlines, and more.
- Using information from the built-in terrain and U.S. obstacles databases, the GNS series gauges dispaly color coding to graphicaly aleart you when proximity conflicts loom ahead.
- Full WAAS Approach Support to fly LPV Glideslope Approaches
- Terrain Proximity Warnings and Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS) alerting
- Easy-to-use GNS Series Gauge Configuration Utility
- Quick Access GNS Stack Gauge Controller
- Full COM/NAV Receiver Integration
- Pixel by Pixel Accuracy To Real World Avionics
- Nearly a full representation of the 430/530 avionics systems are included when comparing to real-world counterpart
- Plus Much More
Up to two GNS 430 and two GNS 530 gauges can be installed and configured in each aircraft using the easy to use GNS Series Gauge Configuration utility. Each GNS series gauge supports full autopilot intergration and the ability to fly WAAS approaches. In addition, each gauge supports seperate flight plans and you are able to switch flight plan navigation sources between gauges. Cross-fill support between GNS series gauges is supported for radio frequencies, NAV/GPS indicator and more (cross-fill support of flight plan data is not currently supported).
The GNS Series Gauge Configuration utility makes it fast and easy to install your new GNS series gauges. In addition, it will automatically scan Flight Simulator for any aicraft that are configured for Reality-XP GNS series gauges and provide you with a way to automatically replace the Reality-XP GNS GNS gauges wth our Flight1 Software GNS series gauges. This allows you to quickly and seamlessly update your Reality-XP GNS-equipped aircraft with our new gauges!
Screenshots & Media
Edited by Whiskeysim