Carenado is at it again in the plane factory pumping out another fantastic looks aircraft. Carenado presents the DO228-100! The Dornier Do 228 is a twin-turboprop STOL utility aircraft, manufactured by Dornier from 1981 until 1998. In 1983, Hindustan Aeronautics bought a production licence and manufactured 125 aircraft for the Asian market sphere. Approximately 270 Do 228 were built at Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany and Kanpur, India. In August 2006, 127 Dornier Do 228 aircraft (all variants) remain in airline service.
Purchase & Download:
Carenado.com - $39.95
- Version 1.1
- Flight1 GTN 750* integration
- Reality XP GNS530* integration (only for FSX)
- Start Lock system simulated
- Original TPE-331-5 engines simulation
- Carenado GNS530
- Full FSX - P3D v2.5 and v3.0 - Steam compatible.
- Cold and Dark start option
- Carenado GNS530 with Reality XP integration option.
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- 32 bit real DO228 3D sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
- This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
- Reality XP only works in FSX. It does not work in P3D
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GNS530 are sold separately
Included in the package
- 6 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- DO228 Emergency Checklist PDF
- DO228 Normal Checklist PDF
- DO228 Performance Tables
- DO228 Reference PDF
- DO228 FMS PDF
- DO228 Multi Function Display PDF
- Carenado GNS530 PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D Flight Simulator v2.5 or v3.0. or FSX Steam Edition.
- i3 processor/3GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM (Recommended 4GB RAM)
- 512MB graphics card.
- 1.2GB available hard disk space
Screenshots & Media: