Hey AeroSim members, looks like the Flight Factor boys have been working hard on version 2 of their Boeing 757. Currently the update is not released at the time of writing this. However den_rain has said the update will take a couple weeks for release which makes us think it will be ready and released with X-Plane 11. We can't wait to get our hands on this latest update! We'll keep you posted!
Purchase & Download:
Currently not available at the time of posting. Has been removed from the X-Plane store?
• Officially licensed by the Boeing © Corporation.
• Suitable for beginners - Quick start(start with all systems ready), tutorial modes and auto procedures.
• Great for advanced users - Complex systems are simulated.
• Includes both Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney engine types
Custom cockpit interaction system
• Adjustable modes for cockpit interaction, you chose what to use for clicks
• Different cockpit interaction modes, with mouse wheel and right button support
• In-cockpit tooltips from the manual - you click on the button and see portions of the manual on display
• In-cockpit life datarefs for cockpit building
• A very flexible architecture – you chose the set up
• Different options for many avionics instruments including two types of FMC.
• Options to composite your own EICAS, EADI and EHSI displays.
• Most of the options that the real 757 fleet has are included.
• Many additional options for sounds, cockpit interaction, effects etc.
Interactive Checklists, Procedures, and auto-helper (Exclusive feature)
• Full electronic interactive checklists and procedures with automatic action detection.
• Automatic mode – a “helper” who performs all the actions for you, you just CHECK the items.
• A tutorial which shows the user what to do and when.
• An option to have a visual aid on what and when to do in procedures.
• Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance. Tested by real pilots.
• An dynamic and customizable center of gravity that depends on actual cargo, passenger placement and burning fuel in flight.
Fully Functional Professional FMS and EFIS System
• Custom designed Flight Management Computer, integrated with other plane systems.
• Terminal procedures from updatable database.
• Two independent analogue instrument sets for captain and first officer.
• Two independently simulated EFIS (EADI/EHSI configuration) for captain and first officer.
• Dual-FMS with two independently working CDUs.
• Working instrument comparators.
• Triple IRS and triple symbol generator systems with realistic instrument source switching.
• Dual air-data computers with custom failure modes and source switching.
• Independent 2 nav and an ils receivers.
• Realistic inertial and radio position updating, you can see the individual inaccuracies of those systems.
• Triple-channel autopilot with realistic dependencies.
• Fail operational and fail passive autoland with mode degradations based on system failures.
• Load company routes generated by Professional Flight Planner X (or other compatible programs) directly into the FMC.
• FMC can be used on external touchscreen or tablet, optimized for the Retina iPad.
Custom Systems and Failure model
• Detailed and deep simulation of almost every system in the real aircraft.
• Custom air and pressure system.
• Electrical system with all AC and DC busses modelled - see which system depends on which bus.
• Hydraulic system that uses a little fluid when treated correctly and a lot of fluid if used incorrectly.
• Multistage custom failure system - over 200 more failures than X-Plane. (Exclusive feature)
• Ability to fix failure by following proper procedure.
• Persistent failure and maintenance system – aircraft wear and misuse will carry over to your next flight.
Warning system and radars (Exclusive feature)
• Fully functional GPWS with all the modes the real plane has.
• Fully functional terrain radar, with custom database (just like the real plane), a look-ahead warning system and many other features.
• Weather radar that works like the real thing. Including tilt and gain functions, ground clutter, turbulence detection and windshear prediction.
• Accurate dimensions based on exterior drawings provided by Boeing.
• Very detailed exterior modelling with high resolution textures.
• Very high resolution 3D cockpit with every switch functional.
• Spatial rain simulation with high detail.
• Very detailed passenger cabin graphics including galleys.
• Additional graphic features: real working oxygen masks both in cockpit and cabin, dynamic window blinds that react to sunlight etc.
• New and improved wingflex.
Special effects (Exclusive features)
• Multilayer dynamic reflections on all glass objects.
• Glow effects on screens
• Reflective metal and plastic objects in the cockpit.
• Glossy exterior that reflects the outside.
• XP weather enhancements like custom windshear.
Custom Sounds (Exclusive features)
• Two sound pack by BSS for both engines.
• Several hundred custom sounds.
• In-cockpit custom sounds.
• Switches with individual sounds.
• Many individual system sound inside and outside.
• Airport environment sounds.
• Cabin sounds.
• 3D stereo sound system for engines.
• In flight cabin announcements.
• Interactive communication with the cabin crew (reporting misconfigurations and passenger comfort problems).
On Screen menus (Exclusive features)
• An ipad-like menu popping-up from the cockpit.
• Custom pages for loading/unloading fuel, cargo and passengers, customizing the CG, calling for pushback and performing maintenance.
• Ability to customize the plane with winglets, special effects level, wingflex level and set other options to be saved or default.
• Ground equipment and door pages.
• Failure monitoring menu.
• Working push-back truck - Fully controllable with your joystick.
• Passenger bus and stairs or optional gate configuration (passengers can be loaded from gate instead of bus).
• Fuel truck, de-Icing truck, GPU, ground-start units both visible and fully functional with airplane systems.
• Other ground equipment.
• 7 default liveries included in the package.
• About 50 additional liveries available separately.
Screenshots & Media:
Edited by Whiskeysim